Friday

October snow!

This is what our sidewalk up to the house looked like yesterday afternoon. The wind made and awesome pointed curve with the snow. It snowed and the wind blew ALL DAY LONG!
So this is what we had to deal with today. Snow everywhere! Isn't it a pretty sight though? John had to shovel the drive way so he could go to work. He drove the Durango up the driveway to make a path. You should have seen him go! We love that car.


My job was to shovel the sidewalk! Heavy snow##!!
John was really just in the picture to show how much snow there was by the front door. It would have been funny if the snow above his head would have fallen - not really but I probably would have laughed!
Do you like my nice wreath by the window? It was really nice today and the snow is already melting! That is Colorado weather for you! It is supposed to be 65 on Monday. CRAZY.

2 comments:

Alexis said...

Crazy!! I can't believe you had that much snow!

Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank said...

We will be joining you soon with so much snow I am sure! Did you hear our house is done? Thanks for all the paint ideas, I think I used them all! Come see it soon.