It was so nice to see this cute family! Ellie is one crazy, cute, girl. She always has an ever-ready smile on that face! Raul -not so ever- ready! But just as crazy! It was so nice for me to spend some time with them. Sunday I helped Angie in the nursery, then after church we all looked for Harley for an hour! Poor dog I think just got lost and couldn't find his way home. It was a little scary! He is a sweet dog and I have come to love him too! Brett and Angie were able to get a way for just a bit while I stayed with the kids. We played games, watched a movie, well they did, I kinda fell asleep, for just a minute! It was fun playing with them and getting hugs and kisses.
Silly boy Raul! He wouldn't let me take a cute picture of him, but oh well, this one will have to do.
Of course we had to play WII. Jackie holds the record of the bowling game. Way to go Jackie! I am not so good, but getting better.
These girls have quite the routine before they swing!
The day I left Angie, Jackie and I went to lunch at Wendy's and then I got to walk Jackie to her kindergarten school. They are such loving and adorable kids! Thanks for the great time.
Friday
Crazy Allen's
Posted by John and Penny at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment