I just spent a great week in Idaho with friends and family! It was so fun to be back again. I think this is the first time I REALLY felt homesick. Funny how I have been gone for a year and never felt this sad about leaving before. I had a wonderful week of work and fun. I initially was going for the Johnson reunion, which was well overdue and needed. It was great to see all my Johnson family. They all mean so much to me. Thanks for coming everyone. It sure was interesting to be the "old" ones! We all just sat and visited. A few years ago that would have NEVER happened. Wow time does change things. I stayed a night with my most wonderful mother — in-law, Betty Lou whom I love and adore! She just turned 83 years old and still serves in the Young Women in her ward as BeeHive advisor and still goes and goes. She is really an amazing women. Thanks mom for always being my friend!
The old folks and a few young ones! Front to back: Alex, Garth, Mom, Jeff, Mary, Candice, Randy, Michael, and Tylor. They are a great family. I sure miss them.
This is my best friend EVER! I seriously don't know what I would ever do without this girl. Nancy you are the greatest. I miss her A LOT! We spent a lot of time together working, playing and just being dumb and silly. I miss not seeing her everyday while working. I REALLY miss our Temple Tuesday's. It was fun re-doing her kitchen! Thanks to Kyle for all the help! I always have a great time decorating her house. We have some crazy ideas, some like them-most don't! But she likes what she likes and so what about any one else! Some of her kids were trying to get her to get rid of her tin collection-which I should have counted as we washed them-she really does have A LOT! Getting rid of them would just not be right! After all would I ever get rid of my SUNFLOWERS? NOT!!
Friday
My great week in Idaho!
Thanks for all the Diet Mt. Dew and Diet Dr. Pepper! It's what kept me going! Shanny looks so cute pregnant and did a great job giving me my new hair do! I love it. I think I look younger don't you all? I needed that. Thanks Shanny! It is always fun to see Mandi and Corts' cute little boys, Jack and Hank. I love it that Jack calls me Naunie too! They are building an awesome house out in Glendale. Can't wait to see the finished product with all the colors!! It was so nice of Chels and her cute little guys, Sawyer and Wyatt to pick me up at the airport when I flew in and take me to Preston. Thanks guys! They are also adorable little boys! Sawyer is so energetic and handsome and Wyatt is just a cutie! It was really nice to see all the Egbert family! We have a long history with this family and I miss them and love them all. Scotty, Shanny, Nancy and I were able to go the temple together. It was really nice. Scotty has really grown up to be pretty decent, he was quite a stinker when he was little and I babysat him! I have always loved that boy though! This is the finished kitchen! Yes, of course it is RED and YELLOW! Did you think it would be anything else!! DUH. The door is painted with magnet and chalkboard paint! Neat huh?
Posted by John and Penny at 10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment