So now I can't decide which photos to put on next so I am just putting random shots of the fun time we had! The kids were all so good playing together and had so much fun. We did everything from roasting hot dogs in the back yard, swimming in the back yard, building the treehouse, taking walks, the zoo, the Butterfly Pavilion, holding Rosie the tarantula! We went a hike at Castle Wood Canyon, Chuckie Cheese, the butterfly Pavilion again, helping Grandpa put up the swings, riding the mower, driving Terry's golf carts, sleeping in the treehouse, a trip to the temple with the primary, the Pioneer celebration, Lex learning to sew, reading books, feeding Buddy and Buttercup, the neighbors horses, meeting new friends, Skyler and Fletcher and Amilya and her cousin, going to church, making snakes on a stick, smores & probably many more things I can't think of! It was such a fun time! I can't wait till next year! Hurry back. We miss you!
Olive and Miles are so adorable! The two youngest of the group, and the busiest! They kept us on our toes. They are 5 months apart and they did pretty good-most of the time!
Tay loved all the attention he got from the kids.
This is one happy girl with a smile as big as the day is long!
Miles is such a cutie! Quiet but knows how to get what he wants!
Thursday
There are so many pictures!
Posted by John and Penny at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment