It was so much fun watching Aaron paint this day. The whole park was full of artists. They had about 2 hours I think to paint anything in the area, then they had an auction on those paintings and a show later that night of the paintings each artist had painted during the week. Aaron loves to paint bicycles! He often likes the non normal things!
Imagine that! Wonder where he could have ever got that from?
I likes this picture of Aaron and Hannah. They are so cute together.
The finished product.
My son the artist. I love to see how the many ways he is so much like his dad. Every year he gets more and more like Corey. I think his stance is a lot like Corey here. Thanks Aaron and Hannah for coming and sharing this time with us! We enjoyed every minute of it, (except the motel bed)! Love ya all so much.




1 comments:
He is becoming more and more like Corey. I'm a pretty lucky gal to have someone like him!
Post a Comment