We had such a great time with the Phillips family. Lexie and the kids came in on July 13th for a little one on one time with Grandpa and Naunie.
We took them to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs. It is a zoo on the side of a mountain that is really cool. A lot of walking uphill! It was awesome.
The girls wanted to ride in a convertible car and of course my brother Terry has a few! He picked up the girls one day and took them to lunch! They thought thy were pretty cool. Lexie and I followed them in another convertible with Miles and he HATED it! He cried the whole way there.
This is the awesome car Terry and I picked them up in. It is a Jeep limo! It was so fun to see the girls faces. They were so excited to be here and so were we to have them here!
I always post pictures backwards! This is at the airport picking them up. It was so exciting waiting for them to come. I could hardly wait. Thanks for coming guys!
Thursday
The Phillips are here!
Posted by John and Penny at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
So fun!
Post a Comment