Thursday

The Johnson are here!

Just a few days after Emily left Aaron and Hannah and the kids arrived! It was too bad they couldn't have been just two days earlier to see each other, but things just couldn't work that way. Hopefully next year! It was so nice to have the Johnson's come also. Of course we had to go to the Butterfly Pavilion too! The kids loved it.
Yes, it is true Hannah held Rosie!!!!! She screamed the whole time, it was so funny.

Mr Corey boy looking good, he is so cute! We found out that butterflies like to eat bananas. It was really neat to see so many different kinds of butterflies. There were some really beautiful ones and some pretty plain ones too.
Brave Corey boy! Rosie was a pretty big spider.
Chloe loves Tay and Tay loved her back.
We had so much fun with these kids. More to come next post!

1 comments:

Johnson said...

I still can't believe I held Rosie!! I'm still embarrassed that I was screaming. Oh well. Aaron was hoping we caught it on the FLIP. Love ya!