Not much is happening around here! Tay did get a new toy and had so much fun squeeking it! Sorry it is so dark! John and I made a trip to New Mexico for work. It was fun to get away. We went to the Temple and did a little hiking around. It was fun to be together. We picked up a car on the way home for my brother. Not much else!
I'll try and do something more exciting so I have something to blog about! Don't forget to push pause! Yea, I changed this ALL BY MYSELF!!!!



3 comments:
Maybe I am silly but it was really fun to see sweet Tay! You should share more videos with us!
He is a good dog - who was the kind person who got him for you???? Oh, yeah - I remember now! :)
That is too funny!! Just like a kid. The kids can't wait till you build that play house, and buggy can't wait for the barn to go up so he can play in it!! It will be fun to see how you landscape the yard!!
Post a Comment