Wednesday

I've been working hard!


I had so much fun in Preston last week! Nancy and I worked hard to get Big J'S decorations figured out and ready to be put up when they are done with the construction. We spent late nights and some long days! We had fun shopping in Logan for the decorations. It is always fun being with my friend! We even made time to paint her bathroom! It is now very colorful and has monkeys everywhere! It turned out pretty cute! I think she liked it!
Big J's looks pretty different! It is a fun change. I will be glad for them  to have it up and running again! It has been pretty stressfull! I think the whole town of Preston will be happy to have it open again! It has become an important landmark! 

I got to spend some time with my sweet Betty Lou! I miss her so much! She has always been so good to me! I love you mom!  I even went to breakfast with my two good friends; Lori and Tracie! They are always so fun to be around! I miss them too. Okay, so I miss the whole place! But . . . it is always nice to be back home! John and Tay were happy to see me. Now I can get back to UNPACKING!

6 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

You've got that right. I can't wait until I can actually get a good burger! I can't hack down any others. You always do such a good job on your projects.

Johnson said...

Wow!! It's weird to see Big j's torn up like that. I like the new layout and decor. It will be fun to see the finished product!! I'm sure you had a great time and that you worked long hours!! Cute stuff!! Love ya!!

Julie said...

Penny - You ROCK! (John, you rock too) Amazing Job Again! You should have let me help you more. You know how good I am. Remember Pizza Villa & the Z-Brick? Those were fun times!!!

Glad you came. Next time come visit me so you can decorate my bathroom!
Love ya Sis!

Shuman X Seven said...

WOW!! I love the bathroom!! Brindy said she saw you... I should have stopped by... to little time on this planet. I am happy Big J's is nearly finished. My heart breaks everytime I drive by it.
Nancy is a trooper. No wonder you teo are friends, you are both amazing! From what I have seen from the road it is looking good.

You are awesome!!

Clay And Jeni Dailey said...

I LOVE THE MONKEY!!!!!

This Idaho Girl said...

That is an entirely different look. I've been dying to know what you did to Big J's. Now if you could just get me some fries and cheesy breadsticks...