Sunday

Finally pictures of our house!

Cool entry to John's studio! Thanks Aaron!

See what a mess I have! I will be forever! This isn't all either! HELP!!


My AWESOME scrapbook station from my AWESOME brother! Yes the colors are yellow, orange and green! It's my laughing place!

Another view of the living room. And the last one is our bedroom!

8 comments:

Johnson said...

I love all the colors you have picked! It looks like a nice place. Hopefully we can come soon. Oh, and I love your scrapbook station!! Love ya lots!!

Johnson said...

I like your new bed spread and the brown and red together!! I think you could call yourself a professional painter now!!!

The Coolest Allen Family said...

It's lookin good!

Michelle W. Nate said...

It really looks like it is all coming together. I wish I had an excuse for "a" room being full of stuff not put away yet. Someday, someday.

Shuman X Seven said...

Kenzie is envious of your recording studio!! She misses you too... we are teary eyed together!

Alexis said...

Can't wait to see it all in person! Looks awesome! Love and miss ya.

Clay And Jeni Dailey said...

O my gosh I love your house, its so beautiful! and Colorful! It fits you perfectly!! I hope you guys are well! :D

This Idaho Girl said...

It wouldn't be Penny's house without 1 (or 2) yellow rooms. Glad to see you brought your sunflowers to Denver.