Sunday

More of our house!



Well I FINALLY DID IT! My computer has been boxed up and I couldn't download any pictures from my camera! I have been working REALLY hard trying to get unpacked before I posted any pictures of our house, but I figured it would be way too long to wait. So you get to see the mess we are still in if you want to see our house! I have actually done alot for two weeks! I just have alot of STUFF! I seriously don't know what I am going to do with it all! Down sizing is way harder than you all think! We can't wait for you all to come and visit us and see it for yourselves someday!


This is the family room, it is downstairs.
The music studio! Cool huh?
The spare bedroom, sorry had to get rid of the kingsize bed! The living room looking from the hallway right in the front door.

This last one is the kitchen! Yes it really is yellow and orange! It is awesome! I wondered if there were too many sunflowers . . . NOT!!!!

3 comments:

Johnson said...

I don't think you could ever have enough sunflower stuff!! Love the orange and yellow together!!

juliewesterberg said...

It's your house now. I see the sunflowers! I love the colors you've painted the walls. I miss you.

Shuman X Seven said...

You always spread sunshine and beauty. I just love you!! I guess this makes it permanent. I miss you too!! I love you my friend!