Monday

This is how I try to exercise! Tay is just like having a child around! We have sure enjoyed him latley. He has had to become a house dog without a fence to keep him in our yard. He does spend most of the day outside laying around. But if someone is walking down the road he takes off! He has been really good inside. Sometimes he is just a big pest! But we love him! Thanks Lexie!
John has been wanting a John Deer tractor FOREVER! He really needs something to mow all around the yard so we decided to get one! Today Terry and I went and bought this one. John wasn't expecting it. He even opened the garage to look at the chipper of Terry's and didn't even notice the BIG GREEN and YELLOW TRACTOR MOWER sitting right next to the chipper! It actually took him a few minutes to notice. Terry and I were cracking up! Silly old man!
Of course we went right away and got gas for it and he had to try it out! Check out the video to see the fun time he had. Take a tour of our yard too!

3 comments:

Shuman X Seven said...

Youare so darling!! I love the new tractor..... I am also jealous. You have as much snow showing, as I have grass showing!! I love all the trees.

Johnson said...

Whoa Grandpa!! You're hauling on the thing! Looks like fun!! You are a silly old man, but we sure love ya!

Alexis said...

Nice tractor! That looks like fun. Nice background, too mama - I'm impressed you did it all yourself! :)