Sunday

Rambler Ranch

I have been helping Terry get ready for his summer car clubs! Each car has to be wiped down and shinny! He has had lots of changes made this year to the Nash building. The walls have been painted! It looks awesome with some color! All of the things on the walls have had to be wiped down and put up in new places. 
If any one ever comes to Denver be sure and look us up and come see this AWESOME place!  My brother loves his cars! His mission in life is to save cars from being crushed! In this building he has 40 cars! Some are one of a kind! He also has all of the cool stuff that goes along with the era!
He actually drove this car all the way to Utah when Paul and Emily got married and Lexie and I took Lex back to Denver to meet up with them! It was an awesome ride! HUGE! And it's YELLOW! Notice the bill boards in the background. They are original!
This billboard is Miss America -I think 1952. She was from Utah! 
This was our Dad's car that Terry inherited. This is the car that started all of this! It is a beautiful car. It is fun to see it all fixed up! Notice the baby in the billboard! It is so cute! Any way it has been fun wiping down all the cars! Now on to the next building! It only has 150 CARS! It is mostly AMC cars. Almost everything you can imagine from that era! This week I will be dressing manaquins to match the cars! It really is a fun place to hang out. I love all the cars and all the neat stuff around. You could take a week and probably never see everything he has! Come and see us sometime!

2 comments:

emily said...

What fun! I can't wait to move to Colorado!! We are going to have so much fun! I can't wait to show Tadhg and Lex all of Uncle Terry's cars this summer! I miss Uncle Terry and am very excited to hopefully be in his life again!

Shuman X Seven said...

Wowser!! When you told me about Terry's cars, I didn't realize he had a MUSEUM!! He should charge admission!!