Wednesday

Santa Fe New Mexico


    We had such a great trip this past week taking Aaron and Betty Lou to Santa Fe!  The trip was beautiful and perfect! Aaron had a painting in the Oil Painters of America! We are so proud of him! It was awesome to see his art work along side so many other artist! He is a very talented young man! I guess he is 31! So should I say old man! Any way it was great to be able to share the time with him. He and John teased and argued all the way! Imagine that! 
   One day Aaron and I walked the town and went into about 500 galleries! (my feet thought so) It was such a great time spending with Aaron. It brought back alot of memories of going to galleries. Sante Fe is a very neat town! I fell in love with the southwestern look! Everything was so colorfull and bright!
  It was fun to see Aaron with the other artists! 
   This is the painting in the show, the one above his head.  The one of the eaten fish! It is very cool! We are so proud of you son! Good job! It was such a treat to have mom traveling with us! She did so well! She is 82 years you know! She was so fun and made us laugh! We all stayed in the Condo in Santa Fe. We are so glad mom came with us! We went to the Temple in Albuquerque on Sat. It was so nice! Sunday we went to a ward in Sante Fe, that was a great experience also.

We have had a great time! Mom came home with us from Idaho on the 26th of April and stayed until May 5th! I think she was pretty ready to be home, but I think she had a great time! We went to the Denver temple one day, we drove around and found lots of deer, she went to the temple another day when I had to go into Denver, she saw her first Blue Jay!  We just had a blast! Thanks mom for coming! We miss you already! It was so nice to have Aaron see where we live and be at our new home! Thanks Aaron for coming too! 

6 comments:

Johnson said...

Wished we all could have made it!! Thanks for taking care of Aaron, he had a great time with you, John, and Betty Lou. You are the best!!

emily said...

Wow, looks and sounds like you had an exciting trip!!!

(A.k.A. the exclamation mark after every sentence.)

John and Penny said...

I guess so! What a nerd I must be! Must have been more fun than I thought! Mom

Johnson said...

Emily is just jealous because posts about her don't have exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emily said...

They just have question marks????? Like why don't I live closer to emily? and why do you think i like to stay at emily's house the longest? and Why do just straight up love her the most?? Why are her muscles so gigantic? and why is she the coolest??

John and Penny said...

You two quit this on my blog!