John had to travel up through Wyoming and Montana this past week and I decided to go along!
It was such a great trip! While in Billings Montana I went to the temple there while John went on a work day. It was so beautiful, I enjoyed it so much.
In Wyoming we went past Custer's last stand historical place. It was really interesting to read about what happened there. A part of history I have forgotten about. What a sad time in our history! We were mean!
This is a tribute the Indians there have as a memorial for the Indians that lost their lives also. It was really neat to see and read what they had to say about it.
All the markers are the actual places where men where shot down. They were everywhere! John hates this shirt on me, no I am not pregnant!
I have always had it in my mind that Wyoming is not a very pretty state, well this proves I am WRONG! It was very beautiful and green. The mountains were covered with snow and it was awesome! I am so glad I got to go with Johnny! This picture is somewhere around Sheridan or Buffalo. Isn't it beautiful!



4 comments:
Sounds like you had a great time! We are going to Billings for a few weeks after Alaska, let me know if there is any really cool places I should visit! (other than the Temple, I love going through all the different Temples! They are all so beautifully different and amazing!) Thanks for all the comments you post on my blog!
Looks fun! And very beautiful. I didn't realize that is where Custer's last stand happened! How cool to see. I love visiting places like that. And I guess I don't like that shirt on you either because before I read what you wrote I was thinking, "That shirt makes her look pregant!!" Haha! Love you. See you in less than 2 months!
"we were mean" What? I didn't know you were at Custer's last stand. Looks like a fun trip though.
looks like you guys had a fun time!!! I miss those mountains!!
Post a Comment