Sunday

Reasons to be happy I'm a Mother!

   My wonderful son Aaron! He has always been so good to me. We really have a great relationship!  Thanks son. Love ya much!
  My wonderful daughter Emily! We have a special connection! Thanks for your love baby! Love you much too.
My baby girl Alexis. We have a special friendship that I love. Can't live without ya! Love ya tons too!
My special friend, my mother-in- law Betty. She makes me want to be a better person. She is a great example! Love ya!
My sweet little mother! She has always been so sweet to me! I love your strength and your example! Silent but great! Love ya Muth!

3 comments:

Johnson said...

Those are some good reasons to be happy!! Thanks for your example and for raising such a wonderful son!! I truly feel so blessed to have all of you in my life. Love ya lots!

emily said...

See Aaron, a special connection!!!!!
Believe it!!!!!!!
Love a Muth!

Cindy and Phil said...

So sweet:) Can't believe how they have grown up! Hey, I need your address. My baby Jeremiah is graduating & HE ASKED for your address because he wants to send you an announcement. THANKS! for being such a wonderful influence on my kids - MOM!!!