Monday

2 comments:

emily said...

I am sooo sooo soo sad!!!!!!! :(
I HATE that you guys moved!!!!!

P.S. the song needs to say with 10 cats in the yard not 2~

Shuman X Seven said...

Penny and John- Here I sit with my children looking at your blog, trying not to cry. I know we don't see each other as much as we use to. For some reason, knowing I can't run into you, makes me miss you more. I love you to pieces, and have been blessed having you as a friend in my life. You have always been so good to me. I am going to put flowers on Corey's grave this week. I know it is not the same, but just so you know, I haven't forgotten.

I love you Penny........ Thank you for alwaays being there when I needed you. Preston will miss you too!