Sunday

Moving Day!

The day finally arrived! After two weeks of packing and a lot of stress we finally made it! It has been a crazy couple of weeks! We never could have made it without the help of Aaron and Hannah and the kids! They really pulled us through! They drove ALL night to get here and then worked REALLY hard getting us packed and the house cleaned. THANKS SO MUCH! It was so nice of Emily and Lexie to help Aaron with the cost to come and help us move.  John and I were really grateful for each of you! Thank you so much!  It has been a hard transition and we will miss Preston very much! I'm sure we will adjust! It was nice to have Brett and Angie and the kids come and see us too! 





             


We will miss our beautiful home and our wonderful friends!





2 comments:

Johnson said...

We miss you already!! I love this last picture of you and Aaron!!

Clay And Jeni Dailey said...

How sad I miss that house and i've only been there a couple times, i wish i could have come more often. I miss you guys so much! ehem... now Penny...I think you were suppose to give me something before you left...I would like to call you and I would like to know how colorado is...Call me!!
Thank You LOVE YA
JenJen