Grandma and I decided we would can some beets for us to enjoy! So on sat. morning bright and early we went to work! It was so fun to have her come and work with me. We have always been such great friends. I will forever love her! John and I decided to extend our garden this year and plant MORE! What were we thinking! I guess we do feed the deer also! They have been eating the tomatoes and have eaten almost all of the peppers! So much for my Salsa garden! Tay chases them away on some nights, other nights he just lets them have what they want! Stinkin deer! Thanks mom for the help!
Sunday
Beets Beautiful Beets!
Posted by John and Penny at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow!!! That's a lot of beets! Canning is always more fun with someone else!! I always enjoy it when your there to help me!!! Your garden looks awesome, I would be so mad if the deer were eating my garden. Have you tried that spray? Love ya!!!
don't forget Wolf urine~!! That will keep anything away! Great pictures momma! Look at my cute grandma!!
Post a Comment