OH the JOYS of SUMMER! I have been canning jam for a couple of days, well before work and after work! I have made Apricot, Hucklberry, Raspberry, Strawberry, and a new Tripleberry! I think I have enough jam for a YEAR or TWO! I do love to can and I do love summer!
Tuesday
Posted by John and Penny at 10:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Looks yummy, you are crazy. You work at Pizza Villa during rodeo, pick berries and bottle them in one week.
Hi Penny!
I just did a post on my parents real estate blog of your house and had to tell you how much I love it. You are such a great decorator and I love all the color!
Have a great Rodeo weekend, the time I miss home the most.
...so when the grocery store runs out of jam forever I'll know where to come!
How beautiful! That collection of jam will be treasured. There is nothing better than your own jam. I am so jealous that you have huckleberry jam. Do you think there are any huckleberries left? I did plum raspberry last year and loved it, but have not done huckleberry. Write me back and let me know what you think about the berries...if you have time. my blog is michellewnate.blogspot.com I will be sad to see you go. Love your family so much. Michelle Warburton Nate
Post a Comment