This entailed quite a bit different responsibilities. We were excited to accept - we no longer had to be in CHARGE of making sure the kids had fun - we now got to be some of those HAVING fun! It was a welcome change for us! John HATES planning and playing games!

This is our family we spent the next 4 days with! We had 3 girls and 3 boys! Each of us had to stay together and work together pushing and pulling the handcart. It was ALOT of hard work, but so worth the time! We had a really wonderful experience and would do it again!
2 comments:
I want to go on the trek someday! I be it was awesome!
Hey Penny, thanks for your comment on my blog! It was great to hear from you! What great sports you are to do the whole trek-thing.
I think you and John and my parents should all carpool up here to Moscow... My parents hate the drive up here and hardly ever come. Maybe they'd like it better with a little company:)
Kari
Post a Comment