It is amazing to me how summer seems to fly by! It seems like just the other day I was planting the garden and anxiously awaiting the tiny plants to pop out of the ground! Wow! What a difference a few weeks makes! This first picture was taken June 16th and the last one was just a few weeks ago! Now I am fighting the deer just to keep the garden! We have been eating corn, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, peas, beans, onions, beets, swiss chard, and raspberries! We decided to add more garden this year, I guess to feed the deer! I will miss this beautiful place! Sorry I have the same picture of the garden in this post also! I don't know how to delete one!
Tuesday
How times flies!
Posted by John and Penny at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Beautiful garden. I love when the vegetables are ready to eat. You can't beat fresh tomatoes (with salt, of course).
You had better take some of those Iris bulbs with you. I wish we were there to eat your garden too.
I HATE that you are moving mom!!! Live stinks.... At least you will be closer to us. But I am sad but I know you don't really have a choice! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment