Thursday

A first for Jackie!


I know I am so slow on posting! Sorry! Last weekend we got to go and watch Raul and  Ellie play soccer! It was so fun! 

Sadly enough none of my pictures worked of them playing! Unlike all of you -my camera is just an old fashioned one! Anyway, I did get this great photo of Jackie. She was so excited to FINALLY be able to ride with us in the car! She finally advanced to a booster seat that is easily transported from car to car! She was SO EXCITED! It was so cute, she grinned the whole time while she was with us. Way to go big girl Jackie! We love you!

3 comments:

The Coolest Allen Family said...

I too am glad she was able to ride with you guys. It is a little bitter sweet though. Why does she keep growing up? I need her to stay my baby!! Thanks for making her so happy!

This Idaho Girl said...

Next time you have an important event to photograph, bring one of the Egberts along. I hear they're great with the camera!

dragonboy said...

She looks so cute all rosey cheeked!!!
love you, emo!