Thursday

The Phillips are here!




It is SO fun having little people around again! We love getting hugs and kisses from these sweet kids! Brian and Lexie are pretty okay too! They had a LONG trip here! The kids have been so good though. There isn't anything much sweeter than little ones running into your arms and loving you! We miss the rest of you and wish you were all here too! I am working on my sharing skills, I think I'm doing pretty good! I know how bad I would feel if the Phillips had them all the time! Oh, it is a good month! Thanks for coming and brightening my day! You are my SUNSHINE! It is so nice having my baby girl around!

4 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

Okay, that top picture of you all hugging nearly made me cry! I hope you have a wonderful time with your babies! When they leave, shoot me an email so I can add you as a reader to my now private blog: chriswesterberg@hotmail.com

Johnson said...

We're glad the Phillips made it. We wished it would have worked out so we could have come to visit!! The kids are so cute, they are getting so big!! Have fun!!

Alexis said...

We definitely love being here. I am already dreading when we have to say good-bye again! No fun. Love you mama

K'Lyn said...

Penny you are so pretty! I love how happy you look with those kids. I am sure Lexie is loving being with her mama for a while. I LOVE it when I can be with my mom!