Well I am FINALLY finished with my 4 week long project of redoing pizza villa! I must say I have put in a few long days and nights! Several 15 hour days! I have done everything from removing wallpaper to retexturing the walls, painting the walls, glazing the walls and finally putting up the brick! Plus decorating! The only thing left is making the curtains! I must say I have really enjoyed the challenge. I have learned a lot of new things, like texturing, glazing and bricking! I am pooped! But it has been fun! Thank goodness Nancy trusts me to do what I have never done before! Thanks friend! It has been fun hearing people as they come in and see the change. The best was today, a couple of high school boys came and and said "looks like they redecorated, they must have heard all the people talking!" We didn't realize everyone thought it was so bad! Can't wait for you all to get a chance to see it! I am quite proud! Hope that is not bad! I don't mean it to be! Now i'm going to bed for about a week!
Thursday
The New Pizza Villa!
Posted by John and Penny at 10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Penny, it looks fantastic!
Way to go! It looks like you did enough work to deserve at least a month of rest !
WOW!!! I love the brick, especially the brick on the 3rd picture. You're amazing!! I agree you deserve a month of rest!! We love you!!
Hannah and the kids
Wow! Looks great mama! I can't wait to see it in person!! You did an awesome job - as usual!! Love ya!
Wow Pen! That is amazing! Great job. I can't wait to see it in person.
You are amazing. I can't wait for an entirely new eating experience! My mom's cat died and she is devastated. Perhaps you could supply one of your kitties as a replacement.
Wow mommy!! I can't wait till I have my own house one day so you can come decorate it! But I don't pay as well as Nancy....I only pay in love and cookies! Hehehe
Pen- Looks great, glad your done, Jack misses coming to see you every morning though!
Post a Comment