I was showing Grandpa the pictures I took this weekend and he was feeling pretty left out that I didn't take any of him! So notice the silly Grandpa in the background of this cute picture of the kids! I didn't even notice him! I guess I need to start paying more attention to him. Poor Grandpa!
Sunday
Poor Grandpa!
Posted by John and Penny at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It would be easier to pay attention to him if you didn't leave him for months at a time.
Look how cute the kids look! Poor grandpa, maybe if you weren't such a nerd they would let you stand in the front! But then again if you weren't a nerd you probably wouldn't fit into this crazy family! We love you guys!
I really thought I was out of the lens shot. But it really is one of the better pictures of me. And yes Aaron you tell it like it is! John
Post a Comment