Meet the newest additions to our home! When I got home from the Phillip's "DYSON" was waiting for me in the closet! I just love it! It is so nice to vacume and really feel like it is worth the time and effort! I think our carpet loves it too!
John has been in Boise all week and he loves to go shopping while he is away - I think he gets pretty bored by himself-anyway this is what he surprised me with today! I have been wanting a mixer and YELLOW of course! I can't wait to make something in it! I am finally updated! I think everyone else owns a mixer! Even Nancy and she doesn't even cook! Thanks to my really really nice husband, who likes to spoil me! THANK YOU JOHN! I love that man!



3 comments:
Glad you finally got a mixer. You could have just taken my mom's and she would have never known! Unless she came over to your house and saw a red thing and then she would know it wasn't yours because it wasn't yellow! love ya
That is one thing I do miss from when Brett used to travel. He would bring me home clothes and even Scrapbook stuff. He loved to find small scrapbook stores in the different towns he would travel too. He is so sweet! Man I miss that....better that he is home everynight!
We love our Dyson too and our Kitchen Aide!!! I wish Aaron would get bored and spoil me!! Or just buy something that I didn't already have. For my birthday he brought home two books for me, they were books he had already given me at Christmas time. Oh well, it was still sweet of him.
Post a Comment