Tuesday

Oh what a little (okay ALOT) of paint can do!




Yes I decided to do a little painting! I thought our bedroom needed a face lift. This is the last on the list of my winter projects! I am so happy because it is almost SPRING! Although by the amount of snow in our back yard it doesn't look much like it will ever come! I have been wanting to paint our room for quite awhile now. John seems to think white and off white is just fine! He is always asking me "do you KNOW just how many DIFFERENT colors there are in this house?" I reply " Yes , 19!  And isn't it great!"  The only room left the original color -bland- is the living room! In case you are wondering just what colors do we have -they are; Yellow(duh) 4 different, green- 5 different, 1 purple, red-2 different, brown - 2 different, 1 blue, tan-3 different! Wow! No one can say we are boring! Believe it or not they all work together well, at least I think so! And it's our house-so who else matters! Doesn't our new room look beautiful! John just bought us these new AWESOME lights! He does spoil me! 

5 comments:

Alexis said...

Looks great! I love brown and green! It is very cute - cool new lights. John definitely spoils you! :)

The Coolest Allen Family said...

Oooh! I was hoping you would post pictures. I love it! The lights are way cool too! Can't wait to see it in person!

The Coolest Allen Family said...

I just noticed that you have Jack's name spelled wrong in your family info. Naughty Grandparents! If you can spell Tadhg you can spell Jaqueline! hee hee :)

Johnson said...

We think it looks great! It makes your room look cozier. We can't wait to see it in April!!! We love ya!

This Idaho Girl said...

I love color and painting! Can you remember the days when we just had white or off-white walls. How boring!