We had "snow" much fun sledding with the "kids"! The snow was perfect, the sun was shining, and it was a beautiful day! Thanks "snow" much for coming and playing with us!
Raul went from the road behind us clear to the road in front of us! It was awesome!
Angie even got to drive the tractor! Good job Angie!
Yes, we even got Brett on the sled! It was a great day!
Sunday
Posted by John and Penny at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
We had a ton of fun! Thank you for helping us have such a great weekend. By the by...great way to use your music player to compliment your post! I am very impressed!
NO KIDDING MOM! VERY IMPRESSIVE MUSIC PLAYER PICKS! WHO DID YOU HAVE TO CALL TO FIGURE THAT OUT? I KNOW MY PHONE DIDN'T RING! IT LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN THERE! MAYBE WE WILL BE DOING THAT NEXT YEAR!! KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!
Where is the picture of you on the sled? I must say I'm impressed at your tractor driving skills. You're right that you have a great view from your house. You should also be proud of your blog. My mom could never figure blogging out.
Post a Comment