Thursday




We had our ward sledding party last saturday and we had a BLAST! The weather was just perfect as you can see. This first picture is of the first hill we went down and a little girl was on a bug toboggan and she was flying! She got to the bottom of the hill and just kept going! She flew about FIVE FEET in the AIR! She kept going into the parking lot where a truck had just pulled in and she hit the truck! She only got a bloody nose and scared to death!
We were at the top of the hill waiting our turn. I only wish I could have seen her flying through the air! Thank goodness she is okay! We did have lots of fun and John and I were the last to go down the hill! We had to prove we are not too old to have fun! We did get pooped out though! It was a perfect day!

1 comments:

emily said...

The real question is how long did it take you to get out of bed the next day? And how many muscle relaxers did you need? Or want??