Wow I have some great kids! Thanks for always being here for me when I need you. Thanks for the best grandkids in the world! This past summer was really a great time for me. There is nothing more fullfilling as a parent than to know that your children love you and love each other! Thank you all so much for helping me through so many trials. I have been thinking how blessed I have been. I have so much to be grateful for! Thank you Angie and Brett for accepting our family. We love you and we are so happy to be together as a family. We are one big happy family and I thank each of you! I love you all so much! John and I are so grateful this day for you! Thanks for making our lives complete!
Saturday
My kids are the best!
Posted by John and Penny at 8:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
AAAAhhhh!!! Mommy! I wuv you and I can't wait to live by you hopefully really really soon!! You are right, we are the best family! But that's just because we have each other!
:) thanks mama! I love you and can't wait to see you in 10 days!! Wahoo!
Man I'd fell left out if i didn't comment
Post a Comment