
Sometimes life just really throws something at you that you just are not expecting! Even though I realize just how BLESSED I am, doesn't mean I can't have a "feel bad for myself day", right? Well it has been one of those days, actually a few of those days! Sometimes I realize how much I miss my children, my Corey and the life we might have had. Then Heavenly Father gently reminds me that He is STILL watching over me and shows me how much my life has been blessed. I have so much to be grateful for and I truly am thankful. Just for today, I want to remember when. Happy 55th birthday, Cordell.
Monday
Miss my friend!
Posted by John and Penny at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy 55th Birthday Corey. Penny we miss your friend and ours also. Love you and your cute family Penny.
Love Terry & Larry
An incredible man...Happy Birthday. Hugs to you Penny dear!
Post a Comment