Wow! I am a proud momma! Last week John and I went to Moscow, along with Emily, Alexis and Wesley to be at the opening of Aaron's M.F.A Art Exhibition. It was so awesome to be with my kids. I have missed them and now I remember why! We were all so proud of Aaron and all the work he has put into his art. The show was great and of course his stole the show! He sold 10 paintings that night. It was so fun walking around and listening to the comments from all the people that were there. I am a proud momma, of my son that is! Even though John is not in any of these pics he really was there! He was so good to carry Ruby around while she slept so Hannah could also enjoy the show. Besides I think he quite enjoyed some baby love!
Monday
Aaron's graduate art show
Posted by John and Penny at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thanks for coming! It was good to have you there.
That is fantastic! Way to go Aaron! I bet you are one proud momma!
Post a Comment