Saturday

My brother, Butch, and is wife Diane and their cute daughter, Chelsie were here for a few days from Tucson last week. I got to spend a little time with them. It was so nice to see them. I think it has been about 4 or 5 years since I saw them last! I have never really spent much time with them. He is my brother just younger than me. We went to Estes Park for a day, and the girls and I went to the outlet mall one day! It was so nice to renew family relationships!

4 comments:

emily said...

Looks like fun!! Hope it's not that long before I see my brother!!

Johnson said...

Glad you got to see your brother and his family!

emily said...

Pen next time you load pictures make sure you choice the large option before you download them! Call me if you need help doing so! Hope you like the knew background!
luv!

emily said...

Mom, can we get a few pics???