The main bathroom downstairs.
Greg's master suite!
One of the bedrooms!
Since I have had nothing to do this past 2 months I have been painting at my brother Terry's house! He has been here 15 years and everything is still WHITE! We have been saying for a long time we need to had color, but I have never been here long enough! Well here I am! His house is HUGE! Something like 8,000 sq. feet! It has been fun adding color and making it look so different! I have painted the bathrooms, 2 bedrooms and the master suite! I think the kitchen is going to be next! I better hurry I only have til Dec. 8th till we close on our HOUSE! It needs painting too! Greg's master suite again!
Saturday
I've been busy!
Posted by John and Penny at 8:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Looks great Pen!!! Just another reason I want to live by you!!
Do you ever sit down and do nothing?!!! You always do a great job painting!! We can't wait to see what you do to your house when you move in!! Love ya!!
Penny, I just found your site through Mandi's. Looks like you have been keeping busy at your brother's! Look's Great! It was fun to see what you've been up to! Julie and Dave
Beautiful work! How are you? I've been blog stalking your kids and I can't believe how grown up everyone is now!
Post a Comment