Friday

Trip to Michigan!


It was so much fun to see the Phillips family! I love to go see grandkids! Michigan was very beautiful this time of year. The fall colors with all the trees was awesome! Thank you Brian and Lexie! I had a wonderful time with you!  Miles has grown so much. He loves the bath, when the water comes on he goes for the tub! He also thinks he can walk, he will be standing next to something and he will just turn and let go! He is so ADORABLE!  We did lots of fun things! I got the chance to help in Sophie's classroom one day! It was fun to see her with her classmates. She is getting so grown up! Nora and I had a chance to spend some time together too! She is SO funny! It is always great to spend time with my sweet children! I always hate when the time comes when I have to go home. (sorry John) 


2 comments:

emily said...

What cuties! I wish I could go see them too!

Alexis said...

we had so much fun having you here And we miss you already! Hopefully we'll get to see grandpa soon, too!