Thursday

The Ingrams!





Finally! The computer is back alive! It has been one month since I went to Emily and Paul's. It was so great to see them. I can't believe it was ONE YEAR since I got to see these  cute little ones! A Naunie should not have to wait that long to see her grandchildren. It is just not right.  It was so much fun getting to know little Olive. She  is SO ADORABLE and always has a sweet smile. Emily was a little stressed out while I was there so I was REALLY glad I was there! We had fun just hanging out with the kids and decorating for Halloween and Olives birthday and sewing a little for the kids, and just playing in the back yard. Lex tried to teach me how to skate board, but I wasn't a very fast learner. Thanks for being so patient with me Lex! Isn't this a cool picture of Lex jumping over a box! We tried several times to get just the right shot! He kept avoiding the camera one morning but I finally tricked him and got this shot of him in the car! Got ya Lex! It is always so fun to have the kids sleep on the living room floor right by me. I love sleeping on Emily's couch! The kids wake up and cuddle with me. Of course I GET to tickle Lex! He loves it and so do I. Indie is such a sweetheart and a great cuddler too! Thanks guys for all the love! I had a great time. We can't wait to see you at Christmas! Oh ya, the last picture is Emily's arm, so I wouldn't mess with her! It's her Johnson genes showing through!

2 comments:

Shuman X Seven said...

It looks like you really had a great time with Emo. I loved the post she had too. It made my heart burst with pride. I just love your family. They are so darling!!!!I am happy to hear you are doing well in Colorado...

I am certain Nancy is missing you right now. My heart is just breaking for her.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for her. I would love to serve her in some way. She does so much for so many.She has been wonderful to my children.

We miss you. Good luck on your house hunt.

emily said...

Miss you Mama!!!!! Come back to us!!!!