Sunday

What I do best!

Since we have not had much going on around here I have not posted much lately!  So I decided to post about  what I do best! I love talking to my kids and grandkids on my cell phone! I do not know how I would EVER survive without it! I love the "good morning" calls I receive each day!  My favorite thing to do on my way to work is to call my kids and grandkids, (I'd call you too Angie, but you don't answer your cell phone!) It is a great way to start each day! It reminds me of waking each of you up each morning and seeing your happy loving faces! I love each of you!

4 comments:

Johnson said...

if only you would sing to me every time you called. "Good morning to you the sun is shining..." I don't know the rest of the song since thats all I would let you sing!

The Coolest Allen Family said...

It's true...I don't normally keep my cell with me at all times of the day. I do however have a home line. I can hear that from anywhere in the house! :)

Alexis said...

I love your morning calls, too! And so do my girls. I have to make sure they don't call you every morning because they would be waking you up at 6am every day!! Love you!

The Coolest Allen Family said...

Thanks for my morning call Penny! It was loverly! Love you!