Tuesday

Pizza's new look!





I am finally finished! As most of  you know I have been redocorating Pizza Villa for the past week!  This is the before look and the in between stages! It was so hard peeling off the wall paper! Nancy and I would go in early in the mornings and peel! Our fingers are so sore! Every afternoon when workers could help they would peel also! We finally decided to paint over the rest and call it good! Hopefully it won't just fall off in big globs! At least for five years!

Any way it has been a big project! I have spent early mornings and late nights working on it. You know we can't work in the middle of the day- which has been nice. I put a heavy texture on the walls, which I am quite proud -I actually did it myself! I have not been very confident about it, since I have no experience! BUT I DO NOW! We then painted the walls, thanks to Bob and Dave for their help too! Then I put a glaze over that and then wipped paint on top of that! It has been a process! I think it looks pretty good! Now on to the brick, and the decorations! Pizza will have a new and updated look! Can't wait for you all to see it! It is always fun to learn something new-even at my age! But I am POOPED!  Be sure and click on the second to last to see the texture!

5 comments:

John and Penny said...

Perfect song to go along with all this! It sure looks good I'm proud of you. .... lonely but proud. John

emily said...

You are a work-a-holic!!!! It looks great, as usual!!

juliewesterberg said...

I love the "no-wallpaper" look. Good job. Love the hair too!

This Idaho Girl said...

Pizza looks awesome! You are amazing.

Chance & Rachel said...

Penny! I'm so happy I found you on here... and way to go with the remodel of the place. It looks great! :] The last time I saw Shanny we got talking about our awesome babysitter. so many good times! take care!!