I have had a busy summer! This is my brother's cabin that is on his property. He had a close friends daughter get married there in July, so I decided to take on the yard work! It had not been really taken care of for years so the weeds had decided to move in! It has been a ton of work and I have loved every minute of it. It has been nice having a job to pay for all my travels to see kids and grandkids! This is deffinatley a job for me! I get to work hard and make it pretty without paying for all the flowers and I get to travel when I need to! It is so beautiful to see all the flowers at their best. I only wish it were my yard! The photos are before and after photos, actaully they are after and before!
Thursday
My summer job.
Posted by John and Penny at 9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Wow, You have been a busy girl! It looks fantastic! You want to come and do my yard?
Hello there! Yes I would love too if it meant coming to Preston!
My favorite Penny! That looks amazing! Come do mine. Mine looks terrible! Worst in years. Makes me sad.
WOW Penny! Beautiful. love ya.
I had the good fortune of staying there a couple of nights last year. It is beautiful but it is one of the most peaceful places I have ever stayed at. Your brother was so generous.
By the way "Dad" is Dallin Phillips
I figured that was you Dallin! You need to come again and take a rest! It is a beautiful place, and yes my brother is pretty nice.
Post a Comment