Monday

Our Fourth of July Weekend!

We had so much fun meeting up with our families! We drove to Midway to see Aaron in a painting show. We are so proud of him. It was so fun to have Brett, Angie and the kids meet us there also! Thank you all so much for being such great families! We had a blast with you all!





I just had to post this cute pic of Chloe! She is a crack up!

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Looks fun! Sure wish we could have been there, too. I can't believe we haven't seen Aaron's family in over three years!! Sad. We are excited to see you in a few months!!

Johnson said...

We had so much FUN with you guys!! I'm still recovering from it all. Thanks for meeting us and spoiling all of us!!! Love you lots!! We can't wait to see you in August!!!!!

Tracy said...

What a lovely and amazing family...i am jealous! I love your family. Greetings from Uganda!
Tracy.