Sunday

Rosie

While our families were here this past summer I took them all to the Butterfly Pavilion. They have a Tarantula named Rosie that you can hold. The grandkids were all excited to hold it even Emily and Lexie held it! The first two trips I just couldn't make myself do it. When I went with Hannah, Maddie, Corey and Chloe I got my courage up. Hannah and I actually held the huge thing! We were the most jittery of them all. Hannah was squealing , it was so funny! But we did it. I am not so sure I would hold it again! A worker holds onto your hand so you don't throw the thing and just lets it crawl over our hand just for a short little walk. It was pretty gross!

Sick huh! Can't believe I did it!

2 comments:

Johnson said...

I can't believe screamed like that. Glad we didn't get it on the Flip. That was a fun time!! Love you!

John and Penny said...

It was fun, can you come back again???