Tuesday

This girl loves her daddy!

I have been going through my pictures for a few days trying to get them organized!

I even learned how to scan to my computer. Now that spring is almost here, this was one of my winter projects. I found this picture of Emily and her dad at the state cross country meet in Coeur d'Alene Idaho where we went to watch Alexis run . We talked her and Aaron into riding with us on the way there, Aaron rode with friends on the way home. We really enjoyed her company, and I hope she enjoyed ours. It was a time that was very good for us. We loved watching our kids in their activities. We decided to take our dog, Chewy with us. Now Emily did not love Chewy like the rest of us did. Let's just say she put up with him! After the meet Chewy ran and jumped into the lake because it was so hot! We could see him looking and going for it, but it was too late to stop him! In he went, and you all know what WET DOG smells like! Needless to say it was a pretty long trip home, at least until Chewy tried off. Thanks Emily for putting up with us. It was a really fun meet to watch Alexis run in. It is so beautiful in Coeur d'Alene. I really love this picture of her and her daddy. She tried to never disappoint him. I was always so jealous of the relationship they had.
I love the look on Emily's face. You can tell this girl loves her daddy!

1 comments:

Shuman X Seven said...

And her Daddy loves her!!