I have been browsing through some photos and came across these! Some of my favorite memories are when we all were home for the holidays! Where have those days gone! I want them back. We can only hope that some day we can all get together again!
These girls were so little, they were so adorable all dressed up in their outfits and being so cute! They sure had a fun time together. Maddie looks like she is the boss, Indie wanted to be and Sophie was just glad to be invited to play. I miss my little girls!
Tuesday
Three Ballerina's
Posted by John and Penny at 10:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I love these pictures. They are all so little!! I can't get over Maddie's cute legs in the second picture. Cute girls!
I remember those pictures! I love them too. Wow it has been a long time since we have all been together!
They are so adorable! I love your blog by the way!!
They are cute aren't they? Any one know who Sweetened by Kagi is?
They are really so sweet. 3 Angles
Post a Comment