Tuesday

Our weekend to Utah

I always forget that when I post photos the last one comes up first! So here is an update of our trip to Utah - backwards! This is the beautiful dessert on the way home by way of I-70. It was so green, for the dessert, this photo was taken at the rest area. It definately has its own kind of beauty. I kind of miss it sometimes.
This is my mom and step-dad John. We stopped and stayed with them on our way home from Ellie's baptism. It is nice to see them both once in awhile!
This in the day Ellie was baptised. Isn't she beautiful! It was a very nice day and we were so glad we got to be there! We love our grandchilren so much! We are so proud of you Ellie!
Two crazy girls!
I got this awesome shot of Raul on the tramp! We had so much fun playing with the kids and enjoying the sunshine! It was a pretty fast trip, but so well worth it!

1 comments:

emily said...

Looks like so much fun!