Shame, shame on me! How could I not post anything about my sweet baby girl Alexis! Just beause she most ALWAYS delets photos of herself! I actually have NO PICS of her on our wedding! Because she deleted them! Any ways here is a tribute to my baby! I love you so much!
I am so impessed how patient you are, you hardly ever lose you temper! You are always finding something for the kids to craft, making sure they are having a fun time. Even when you are stressed you find time for them. I love that you have a routine! Kids need that. You sing to them, something I never felt confident doing! You take them to the Library and let them pick out the books, like the one "Ailens Love Underwear"! They adore you as their momma! You have so many talents! You make me proud! I love how many pictures you take and how good they are! You are so creative! I am so happy how much you love the gospel and that you are such a great Young Women's president. You love the girls and it shows. You are not afraid to share the gospel with those around you. You have always been giving and it continues to be so. It has been such a blessing in my life seeing how you have grown into such a beautiful woman and a wonderful mother of three of the greatest grandkids EVER! I think it is awesome that you and Brian have such a great relationship and that you see a need to always work on it! I love you my sweet girl! Thanks for being in my life!
I guess I liked the photo of you and the girls reading so much that I posted it TWICE! I don't know how to erase it either! Oh well!



3 comments:
Lexie is a wonderful mother!!!
aaahhh - thanks mom! :) I knew I should have gone through your camera and deleted some of those pictures of me! :)
Lexie has always been amazing!! What a touching post.
Post a Comment