Here I am with my two little Michigan girls and baby boy! I had such a great time with them. We played lots and read lots and just chilled out some! They kept me busy! Nora would just talk from the minute she woke up until she crashed at night! REALLY! She would talk in a really high voice pretending we were Barbies or animals or having tea! Sophie has quite the imagination too! She likes to be in charge! She is my kind of girl! It was so fun getting loves every day! I miss that.
Friday
Sweet little girls!
Posted by John and Penny at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Penny you have me crying! I saw Lexie's blog with the list of things you did for her family while you were visiting. You are amazing! What a wonderful mom. I think I am so touched because I had all of my babies when my mom was away and I didn't like the good-by. We are close now so we will have to get together and morn Lexie living so far away!
Post a Comment