
Naunie and grandpa are starting a blog so they can keep all their grandchildren up to date on what they are doing!
Friday
First Blog
Posted by John and Penny at 11:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Naunie and grandpa are starting a blog so they can keep all their grandchildren up to date on what they are doing!
Posted by John and Penny at 11:17 PM
4 comments:
ok, so you signed up for a blog, when are you going to do something with it???
Let's see some more photos naun!!!! We can't wait until you come to Georgia!!! Love yunz!
NO WAY!!!!! I never thought I would see the day! Congratulations on starting your new blog!
I am so happy you have a blog! It is so fun. You have some pretty dang cute grandkids! Hope you are having fun in GA. Maddie is Hannah's mini me!
Love ya! Chels
Post a Comment